Hey everyone! I decided that i was going to create a blog because a lot of people have them and they look like fun.
Summer- Oh i just love summer!! you know why? I bet you do but hey, we all like different things. For me summer is all about hanging with friends and family, oh and don't forget sleeping. Yes i love to sleep. I have been sleeping in until about eleven each day, i LOVE it!
Boys- Don't they get anything? No i think they don't, okay some boys do but others? They just do the weirdest stuff. I mean katlyn is always having boys over and they are all so nice but still they are boys so they can get weird. Oh well boys will be boys.
Cellular Devices- Oh My Gosh! I would die if i didn't have my cell phone. I just love it. I guess you can say that i don't really call many people on it but I do use texting ALL the time! Still what would you do if you didn't have your cell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Paige- About your cell phone, you could TALK to people that would be fun too!
yeah well i am glad you dropped in the hot tub. you silly head you
Post a Comment